Google

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Five Steps to Satisfying Personal Growth

Type your summary hereType rest of the post here
I believe that in order for someone to be successful in their line of work, whether as a business owner or an employee, they need to be committed to growth. While professional growth is necessary to maintain your job skills, personal growth is what allows you to desire and maintain your professional growth.
Unfortunately, people spend more time watching TV than they do on their own personal growth. I recently heard about someone who vowed to read their first book in over 20 years! While novels don’t necessarily constitute personal development, reading does. For me, a monthly novel was what got me started on my own personal development where I now read about a book per week.

No comments: